IEC 61709 Reference Docuements
The following referenced documents are indispensable for the application of this method.
For dated references, only the edition cited applies.
For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document (including any amendments) applies.
- IEC 60050-151:2001, International Electrotechnical Vocabulary – Part 151: Electrical and magnetic devices
- IEC 60050-521:2002, International Electrotechnical Vocabulary – Part 521: Semiconductor devices and integrated circuits
- IEC 60300-3-2:2004, Dependability management – Part 3-2: Application guide – Collection of dependability data from the field
- IEC 60300-3-5, Dependability management – Part 3-5: Application guide – Reliability test conditions and statistical test principles
- IEC 60300-3-9, Dependability management – Part 3: Application guide – Section 9: Risk analysis of technological systems
- IEC 60721 (all parts), Classification of environmental conditions
- IEC 60747-1:2006, Semiconductor devices – Part 1: General
- IEC 61163-2, Reliability stress screening – Part 2: Electronic components
- IEC 61360 (all parts), Standard data element types with associated classification scheme for electric components
- IEC 61360-1:2009, Standard data elements types with associated classification scheme for electric items – Part 1: Definitions – Principles and methods
- IEC 61360-4:2005, Standard data element types with associated classification scheme for electric components – Part 4: IEC reference collection of standard data element types and component classes
- IEC 61649:2008, Weibull analysis
- IEC 61703, Mathematical expressions for reliability, availability, maintainability and maintenance support terms
- IEC 62380, Equipment reliability – Reliability assessment methods
- ISO 10303-11:1994, Industrial automation systems and integration – Product data representation and exchange – Part 11: Description methods – The EXPRESS language reference manual
- ISO 10303-31, Industrial automation systems and integration – Product data representation and exchange – Part 31: Conformance testing methodology and framework: General concepts
- ISO 13584 (all parts), Industrial automation systems and integration – Parts library
- Joint Electron Device Engineering Council(s) (JEDEC), JESD85, Methods for calculating failure rates in units of FITS
- DEF00-42-3, Ministry of Defence Standard 0042 – Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Assurance Guidance – Part 3: R&M Case